after the first one, here's what I have so far. Your comments are appreciated.
We believe the role of a team leader is to also grow the people in their team, and themselves, and that this will create the most value for everyone involved.
To that end:
- We believe in adjusting the leadership style to the current needs of the team, over a single style of leadership
- We believe in challenging ourselves and our teams to always get better, so:
- We embrace taking risks for our team over staying safe
- We embrace fear and discomfort as learning new skills
- We embrace experimentation as a daily practice
- With people
- With tools
- With processes
- With the environment
- We believe team leaders lead people, not machines, so:
- We embrace spending more time with our team than in meetings
- We embrace learning people skills and techniques