- You can’t download the software. you have to buy it and ship it on a CD set. You HAVE to buy it with headphones, and you HAVE to pay extra taxes for the shipping.
- During the installation process, multiple DOS windows pop up (netsh.exe and others) that look pretty scary to the uninitiated eye.
- You HAVE to install from the CD. to get around that you will have to MOUNT a cd or crack the program.
- if the software has an update, it downloads the whole software again in full and you need to go through the whole installation process.
- You CANNOT copy paste the activation key into the software. you have to type it by hand like an idiot.
Which software am I talking about?